💰 In this episode of 𝗧𝗔𝗫𝗣𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗦, we discuss what the ongoing Texas legislative session looks like now that we are 100 days into the 140-day session. We specifically talk about things like property tax relief efforts, corporate welfare, and school choice.
- TFR Legislative Priorities
- House Bill 2: Texas Property Tax Relief Act
- House Bill 5: Corporate Welfare Revival
- Senate Bill 4: Property Tax Relief via School M&O Compression
- Senate Bill 8: School Choice – ESA
Texans for Fiscal Responsibility relies on the support of private donors across the Lone Star State in order to promote fiscal responsibility and pro-taxpayer government in Texas. Please consider supporting our efforts! Thank you!
Get The Fiscal Note, our free weekly roll-up on all the current events that could impact your wallet! Subscribe today!