💰 In our FINAL EPISODE of this season of 𝗧𝗔𝗫𝗣𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗦, we are joined by special guests Vance Ginn, Ph.D., and Bill Peacock to discuss the 88th Legislative Session, what happened, what did not happen, the good, the bad, and ugly outcomes, as well as what to expect going forward. Will Texas taxpayers ever get tangible property tax relief? What will the revival of the largest corporate welfare boondoggle in Texas look like? Will lawmakers continue to grow government spending to amounts never seen before in the state? What does all of this mean for Texas taxpayers? Get answers to all of those questions and more in the Season Finale of TAXPAYER TALKS.
- House Bill 1: General Appropriations Act (State Budget for FY2024-25)
- Senate Bill 3: Property Tax Relief
- House Bill 5: Corporate Welfare Revival Effort
- Senate Bill 8: Education Freedom (ESAs/School Choice)
- House Bill 2127: Local Government Preemption
Texans for Fiscal Responsibility relies on the support of private donors across the Lone Star State in order to promote fiscal responsibility and pro-taxpayer government in Texas. Please consider supporting our efforts! Thank you!
Get The Fiscal Note, our free weekly roll-up on all the current events that could impact your wallet! Subscribe today!