Texans for Fiscal Responsibility will be participating in the following upcoming events. If you are in the area, come and say hello! We would love to meet you. If you would like someone from Texans for Fiscal Responsibility to speak at your event, please complete and submit this form. A member of our team will contact you to confirm the request.
- Convention of States – Glen Rose – 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. – Squaw Valley Golf Course, 2439 E, US-67. Glen Rose, TX
- TFR President Tim Hardin will be discussing the upcoming November Election Ballot Propositions among other issues facing Texas taxpayers.
- Travis County Libertarian Party Meeting – 6:45 to 9:00 p.m. – Casa Chapala, 9041 Research Blvd #100, Austin, TX
- TFR Contributor Jeramy Kitchen will be discussing the upcoming November Election Ballot Propositions among other issues facing Texas taxpayers.
- True Texas Project (TTP) Calvert County
- TFR President Tim Hardin will be giving a presentation entitled ‘Liberty 101’ as a part of the TTP’s certification process.
- Fayette County Republican Party Ballot Proposition Forum – 9:30 a.m. – Frisch Auf! Valley Country Club, 575 Country Club Drive, La Grange, TX
- TFR Executive Director Andrew McVeigh will be discussing the upcoming November Election Ballot Propositions.