💰 In this episode of 𝗧𝗔𝗫𝗣𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗦, we discuss the efforts to revive corporate welfare in the Texas Legislature as well as the potential consequences for Texas taxpayers expecting tangible property tax relief and a path to the elimination of the tax altogether out of the ongoing 88th Legislative Session.
- Corporate Welfare Revival: Taxpayers Face Uphill Battle (3.2.2023)
- Legislation Referenced:
- House Bill 5 – State Rep. Todd Hunter (R-Corpus Christi)
- House Bill 2 – Not officially filed yet
- Senate Bill 3 – State Sen. Paul Bettencourt (R-Houston)
- Senate Joint Resolution 3 – State Sen. Paul Bettencourt (R-Houston)
Texans for Fiscal Responsibility relies on the support of private donors across the Lone Star State in order to promote fiscal responsibility and pro-taxpayer government in Texas. Please consider supporting our efforts! Thank you!
Get The Fiscal Note! Our free weekly roll-up on all the current events that could impact your wallet. Subscribe today!