💰 In our fourteenth episode of 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗞 𝗔𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗗, we discuss the impending deadlines in both legislative chambers as we enter the final full week of the ongoing 88th Legislative Session and what they mean for things like the proposed state budget for the next biennium, property tax relief, corporate welfare, and school choice legislation still making their way through the legislative process.
- Imminent Deadlines
- House Bill 1: General Appropriations Act
- Senate Bill 3: Property Tax Relief Act
- Senate Bill 8: Education Savings Accounts/School Choice
- House Bill 100: School Funding Adjustments
- House Bill 5: Corporate Welfare Revival
Texans for Fiscal Responsibility relies on the support of private donors across the Lone Star State in order to promote fiscal responsibility and pro-taxpayer government in Texas. Please consider supporting our efforts! Thank you!
Get The Fiscal Note! Our free weekly roll-up on all the current events that could impact your wallet. Subscribe today!