💰 In our fourth episode of 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗞 𝗔𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗗, we are joined by Bill Peacock, host of The Liberty Cafe Podcast, and Vance Ginn, Ph.D. to discuss the pro-taxpayer legislation that was filed ahead of the bill filing deadline (Friday, March 10). We also discuss what Texas taxpayers should be on the lookout for throughout the ongoing 88th Legislative Session.
- Texans for Fiscal Responsibility’s Legislative Priorities
- Legislation Cited:
- Base Budget Proposals: House Bill 1/Senate Bill 1
- “Buy-down” Legislation (90%) and a Path to Elimination of Property Tax:
- Reforms for Local Governments:
- Ban on Taxpayer-funded Lobbying:
Texans for Fiscal Responsibility relies on the support of private donors across the Lone Star State in order to promote fiscal responsibility and pro-taxpayer government in Texas. Please consider supporting our efforts! Thank you!
Get The Fiscal Note! Our free weekly roll-up on all the current events that could impact your wallet. Subscribe today!