💰 In this episode of 𝗧𝗔𝗫𝗣𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗦, we discuss the recent Texas Senate committee assignments, as well as Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick appearing to flip-flop over the details of school choice and how such legislation would affect Texas families as well as the base budget bills. Last but not least, economist Vance Ginn, Ph.D., joins us to talk about government spending and the potential for property tax relief.
- Patrick Announces Senate Committee Assignments (1.23.2023)
- Is There Really an Appetite for School Choice in Texas? (1.24.2023)
- Are We Really Getting $15 Billion in Property Tax Relief? (1.19.2023)
- Lawmaker Seeks to Limit Compensation for Taxpayer-funded Bureaucrats (1.19.2023)
- Tweet on Patrick Backtracking on School Choice Rural Bracket (1.24.2023)
- Interview Where Patrick Suggested School Choice Rural Bracket (11.1.2022)
All previous episodes of the podcast can be found here as well as on YouTube, Rumble, or Facebook.