💰 In this episode of 𝗧𝗔𝗫𝗣𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗦, we discuss the recently announced Texas House Committee assignments and their potential implications for Texas taxpayers. We also talk about the recently announced legislative priorities for the Texas Freedom Caucus, as well as our own recently announced priorities and whether state lawmakers will act this session to ensure current and future Texans are on a path to true prosperity. We are also joined by a friend of the show, Vance Ginn, Ph.D., to get his thoughts on President Biden’s State of the Union address and whether the rosy economic picture he painted is what Americans are actually experiencing.
- Texas Governor Greg Abbott Set to Give State of the State Address
- When: Thursday, 2.16.23 at 7 p.m.
- Where: News Stations & Websites
- Phelan Announces House Committee Assignments (2.8.2023)
- Patrick Announces Senate Committee Assignments (1.23.2023)
- Research Paper: The Frozen Texas Budget Path to Eliminating Property Taxes (2.13.2023)