💰 In this episode of 𝗧𝗔𝗫𝗣𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗦, we discuss what priority legislation is moving now that the 88th Legislative Session is over halfway complete. We focus on property tax relief legislation that recently passed the Texas Senate and its prospects in the Texas House of Representatives considering they have their own approach to such a subject.
- TFR Legislative Priorities
- Texas Senate Unanimously Passes Property Tax Relief Proposals (3.22.23)
- How Leading Property Tax Relief Proposals Stack Up for Taxpayers (3.21.23)
- House Leadership’s Prioritized Property Tax “Relief” Proposals:
- Ban on Taxpayer-Funded Lobbying Passed Senate State Affairs Committee:
Texans for Fiscal Responsibility relies on the support of private donors across the Lone Star State in order to promote fiscal responsibility and pro-taxpayer government in Texas. Please consider supporting our efforts! Thank you!
Get The Fiscal Note! Our free weekly roll-up on all the current events that could impact your wallet. Subscribe today!